Springfield, Mo. – Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) is offering $15 sports physicals year-round for children ages 5-18 years of age. Physicals are available Monday through Friday and are available by phone call appointment from the following OCH providers in Springfield:
- Mindy Kendrick, FNP (Primary Care) – (417) 837-4065
- Gloria Kirk, FNP (Primary Care) – (417) 837-4065
- Cassidy Giebler, FNP-C (Primary Care) – (417) 837-4065
- Angela Standefer, FNP-C (Medical Offices Clinic) – 417-4244
- Ven Vu, FNP (Medical Offices Clinic) – (417) 874-4513
- Laura Clark, FNP-C (Evergreen) - (417) 823-2900
Sports physicals are also available at the following clinic locations throughout SWMO during the months of May, June, July & August 2014:
- OCH Christian County Clinic in Nixa (417) 725-8250
- OCH Lawrence County Clinic in Mt. Vernon (417) 466-4110
- OCH Webster County Clinic in Rogersville (417) 753-9404
- OCH Polk County Clinic in Bolivar (417) 777-4749
- OCH Jasper County Clinic in Webb City (417) 673-0366
- OCH Noel Clinic in Noel (417
Please contact individual offices for availability.
Sports physicals determine the readiness of student athletes to participate and are required prior to involvement in school athletics or other competitive sports, including Mighty Mites. In 2009, OCH was named “America’s Lowest Cost Hospital” for Medicare markets by US News and World Report. OCH continues to offer affordable healthcare to residents throughout the Ozarks.