Christian County Clinic
105 S. Ridgecrest Ave.
Nixa, Missouri 65714
Clinic Manager: Aubrey Rippee
OCH Christian County Clinic, located in the Crimson Plaza on Highway 14 just east of Nixa, Missouri, is an Ozarks Community Hospital of Springfield provider-based clinic. Services are listed in detail below.
Nixa Family Care Providers
- Sandy Hinds, CPNP-PC (Pediatrics)
- John Magnuson, MD (Pediatrics)
- Anjuli Williams, FNP (Walk In Clinic)
Nixa Primary Care Clinic Providers
- Krista Boyd, DO (Family Pratice)
- Stephanie Voorhis, FNP (Family Practice)
- Randall Halley, DO (Family Pratice)
- Gail Morris, MSN, FNP-C (Family Practice)
- Leea Reed, DO (Family Pratice)
Specialty Clinic Providers
- Geoffrey Bricker DPM (Podiatry)
- Brad Jones, DPM (Podiatry)
- Brendon Delport, DO(Opthamology)
- Erin Golden, PsyD (Psychology)
- Beverly Gann, WHNP (Women’s Health)
Therapy Services Providers
- Kerry Scott, MS, PT
- Jennifer Garner, DPT
- Elizabeth Betebenner, PhD, MS, CCC-SLP
- Marjorie Cheesman, OTR/L
Pediatric Therapy 417-724-3004
OCH pediatric physical therapists can evaluate and provide intervention for children, aged birth through adolescence, who are experiencing developmental delays or functional limitations as a result of a disorder, trauma, injury, or other disease process.
Adult Physical Therapy Clinic 417-724-3004
Worker compensation and worker’s injury care and referral. Tricare, Medicare, UHC Military, and other insurances accepted.
Walk-In Clinic 417-725-7390
The OCH Christian County Walk-In facility has technology available to assist in diagnosing patients, monitoring progress and providing treatment. Nixa Walk-In Clinic is staffed with board certified physicians and nurse practitioners. It is open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6:30 pm with qualified and dedicated emergency room providers. New patients looking to establish care are welcome to come in without an appointment.
Diagnostic Imaging Services 417-724-3174
Nixa offers a wide range of general radiology examinations including diagnostic x-rays of the chest, head, abdomen, spine, and extremities. Call the number above for scheduling. Other services listed below include:
- Bone Density Scan
- Ultrasound – Offering wide range of ultrasound procedures including abdomen, obstetric/GYN, kidneys, testicular, thyroid, vascular, echocardiography.
Our laboratory is certified by CLIA and is staffed with specially trained and certified laboratory professionals including pathologists, medical laboratory technicians, and phlebotomists. We are dedicated to providing accurate, informative, cost-effective, and timely testing for those served. Your results will be faxed to ordering physician same or next day. Call the number above for scheduling.
Patient Forms & Documents