OCH of Gravette Clinic1101 Jackson St. SW Gravette, AR 72736 (479) 787-5221
Clinic Manager: Janet Tinoco
Located next to Ozarks Community Hospital of Gravette, the family practice clinic sees patients Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. OCH of Gravette Clinic opened to the public Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2010, with the help of Dr. Hall. Since then, the clinic has grown to encompass additional services including orthopedic and cardiology services.
Physicians and providers at the clinic include:
- David Tucker, MD (Family Practice)
- Kenneth Poemoceah, MD (Family Practice)
- Nancy Jones, MD (Family Practice)
- Anita Marie Kane, FNP (Family Practice)
- Edwin Roeder, MD (Orthopedic Surgery, Occupational Medicine)
- Chris Billings, DO (Family Practice)
- Taesha Winford, FNP-C (Family Practice)
- JD Eiman, PA-C (Family Practice)
- Michael Peck, DPM (Podiatry)
The clinic operates as a department of Ozarks Community Hospital of Gravette. For more information, check out the Gravette Clinic brochure.
Take a photo tour of the clinic: