Ozarks Community Hospital – Northside Clinic
2828 N. National
Springfield, MO 65803
417-837-4043 – phone
Clinic Manager – Karen Barrand
OCH Northside Clinic is located on the northeast side of Ozarks Community Hospital. The clinic provides Behavioral Medicine and family practice services.
- Salvador Ceniceros, MD (Behavioral Medicine/Psychiatry)
- Melissa Belles, ANP-BC (Beahvioral Medicine/Psychiatry)
- Ashlee Rossner, FNP-C (Behavioral Medicine/Psychiatry)
- Dorinda (Faulkner) Lee, MD (Family Practice)
- Janet “Betsy” Tuttle-Newhall, MD, FACS (Transplant Surgery)*
- Peter Horton, MD, PhD, FRCS (Transplant Surgery)*
*Dr. Horton and Dr. Tuttle-Newhall currently work with St. Louis University (SLU) Hospital Center for Abdominal Transplantation and Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital to provide comprehensive surgical treatments for liver, kidney and pancreas transplantation including laparoscopic living donor kidney transplantation and dialysis access. Both visit OCH Northside Clinic one Friday a month to see their transplant patients in Springfield for visits including use of the OCH lab, x-rays, biopsies and other procedures.