Ozarks Community Hospital, Ozarks Community Hospital of Gravette
Description of Services
- Professional, friendly, caring staff of Board Certified Radiologists and Registered Technologists dedicated to personalized service and high quality imaging and interpretation.
- Routine diagnostic x-rays, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, bone density and other special procedures available.
- Teleradiography available.
- The following tests are available through OCH’s Radiology Department: Arthrograms of any joint (shoulder, knee, elbow, wrist, ankle, hip), Myelograms, Duplex Arterial Vascular Imaging (lower extremeties).
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Assessment of wide range of situations-from knee or head injuries to tumors or blood and vessel disorders.
- On-site state-of-the-art imaging using GE 1.5 Tesla closed magnet.
- Extended evening hours available.
Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnosis of conditions such as cancer, musculoskeletal disease, cardiac calcium scoring and trauma to certain areas of the body available.
- State-of-the-art imaging using Siemens Multi-Slice Scanner
- Offering wide range of ultrasound procedures including abdomen, obstetric/gyn kidneys, testicular, thyroid, vascular, echocardiography.
- State-of-the-art equipment including: GE Millennium high resolution/sensitivity gamma camera, modern cardiac stress lab, next generation quality control calibrators and detectors in the Hot Lab to insure precision radiopharmaceutical administration.
- Registered Nuclear Medicine technologists on staff.
- NRC and Missouri State Health inspected and approved.
- Centralized Scheduling (417) 874-4599