Neurology (Adult & Pediatric)
Ozarks Community Hospital, Noel Clinic
Description of Service
Dr. Sharlin is located in the OCH Lower Level Clinic (ground floor of OCH) and at OCH Noel Clinic. He offers the following neurology services:
- Evaluations: Numbness, Weakness, Dizziness, Imbalance, Memory Loss, Ambulatory Video EEG Monitoring (NeuroQuest), Lumbar Puncture for Alzheimer’s, Skin Biopsies for Peripheral Neuropathy, Nerve Conduction Study, Electromyography for Neuromuscular Disorders, Polysomnography and more.
- Disorders: Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Migraines & Other Headache & Facial Pain Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Sleep Disorders, Neuromuscular Disorders & More
- Treatment: Intractable Headache, Vagal Nerve Stimulation (VNS), Focal Dystonia, Spasticity (including ITB pumps), EMG, EEG and PolysomnographyServices
Dr. Patel is located in the Medical Offices Clinic at OCH. He can see pediatric patients of all ages for diagnosis, treatment and management of seizure disorders, epilepsy, headaches behavioral disorders, sleep problems, developmental disorders and other pediatric neurological disorders.
- Ozarks Community Hospital – (417) 875-4665
- OCH Noel Clinic – (417) 417-475-6151