Ozarks Community Hospital, Christian County Clinic (Nixa)
Description of Service
- OCH has three major operating rooms and a recovery room for patients.
- All surgery patients receive personalized inpatient and outpatient care provided by team of anesthesiologists, surgeons, nurses and surgical technicians.
- Other surgery services offered include: general surgery, orthopedic surgery, urological surgery, gynecologic surgery, opthalmic surgery (including cataract extraction), plastic and reconstructive surgery, colorectal surgery and oral surgery.
- Our endoscopic services include: flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) and bronchoscopy.
- John Crighton, MD, FACOS (OCH)
Patient Forms & Contacts
Scheduling: 417-837-4030, Contact Person: Tressie Gillmore