Springfield, Mo. – Ozarks Community Hospital is helping families get back-to-school ready with physicals and immunizations. Appointments are available Monday through Friday. Call to schedule an appointment (Medicaid welcome!) from the following OCH providers in Springfield:
- Mindy Kendrick, FNP (Primary Care) – (417) 837-4065
- Gloria Kirk, FNP (Primary Care) – (417) 837-4065
- Cassidy Giebler, FNP-C (Primary Care) – (417) 837-4065
- Angela Standefer, FNP-C (Medical Offices Clinic) – 417-4244
- Ven Vu, FNP (Medical Offices Clinic) – (417) 874-4510
- Christopher Spinelli, DO, FAAP (Evergreen pediatrics) – (417) 823-2900
- Frederick Faust, DO (North Pediatrics) - (417) 889-1836
Back-to-school physicals are also available at the following clinic locations throughout SWMO:
- OCH Christian County Clinic in Nixa (417) 725-8250
- OCH Lawrence County Clinic in Mt. Vernon (417) 466-4110
- OCH Webster County Clinic in Rogersville (417) 753-9404
- OCH Polk County Clinic in Bolivar (417) 777-4749
- OCH Wellpointe Family Medical Clinic in Marshfield (417) 859-4878
- OCH Jasper County Clinic in Webb City (417) 673-0366
- OCH Noel Clinic in Noel (417) 475-6151
- OCH of Gravette Clinic in Arkansas (479) 787-7227
Please contact individual offices for availability.
All students must present documentation of up-to-date immunization status, including month, day, and year of each immunization before attending school. Click on the following link to view the 2013-2014 Missouri School Immunization Requirements via the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
In 2009, OCH was named “America’s Lowest Cost Hospital” for Medicare markets by US News and World Report. OCH continues to offer affordable healthcare to residents throughout the Ozarks.