FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 14, 2011Contact: Carrie Richardson, Director of Communications 417-874-4503 office, 417-576-3968 cell
(Springfield, MO) Ozarks Community Hospital will be offering $15 sports physicals throughout June, July and August to individuals ages 5-18 years.
Physicals will be available Monday through Friday and can be scheduled by phone from the following OCH providers in Springfield:
- Wm. Lewis McKay, DO – (417) 837-4065
- Mindy Kendrick, FNP – (417) 837-4065
- Gloria Kirk, FNP – (417) 837-4065
- Leta (Hohl) Barnes, PNP – (417) 837-4065
- Dennis Morrison, DO - (417) 874-4510
- Don Maples, DO – (417) 837-4003
Sports physicals will also be available throughout August at participating outlying clinic locations:
- OCH Polk County Clinic – Bolivar, MO
- OCH Lawrence County Clinic – Mt. Vernon, MO
- OCH Jasper County Clinic – Webb City, MO
- OCH Christian County Clinic – Nixa, MO
- OCH Webster County Clinic - Rogersville, MO
Contact individual outlying clinics for availability.
Sports physicals determine the readiness of student athletes to participate and are required prior to involvement in school athletics or other competitive sports, including Mighty Mites.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a 45-bed acute care provider-based facility located in Springfield, Mo. just off Interstate 44 between National Avenue and North Glenstone. Expanded outpatient services provided include clinics servicing the Medicare and Medicaid population, a specialty clinic and a 24-hour ER. Visit www.OCHonline.com for more information.